Our goal at coasttocoastaustralia.com is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry free. At, coasttocoastaustralia.com all your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address, credit card number) from being read by anyone over the Internet.
(1) We collect from you personal data which may be used by us for the purpose of: providing online shopping services; product marketing and promotion; fulfilling your orders for products; order processing and payment clearing; membership registration, future communication and liaison with you; statistics work and purposes relating or incidental thereto (“Our Services”).
(2) Your personal data is kept confidential, however we have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
(3) Our website may contain links and/or advertising banners which connect you to third parties’ websites. You take your own risk to supply any personal data to those websites if you are asked to do so by them, and we will not be responsible for the actions of those websites.
(4) coasttocoastaustralia.com does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.
(6) If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right to request access to and correction of such personal data held by us. Enquiries concerning your personal data held by us, including making of access and corrections, should be addressed to our Customer Care via email to [email protected]
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.